PDF SEWING PATTERN
The Double Zip Pouch is a multitasking accessory that will keep you organized in style! With 4 sizes to choose from, simply choose the size (or sizes) that work best for you. The pouches are designed with a full width and height front zipper pocket as well as an inner divided slip pocket. Add a detachable strap to your pouch to make it even easier to carry on the go.
Approximate finished dimensions:
SMALL - 9.5" W x 6.25" H
(24 cm x 16 cm)
MED - 10.5" W x 7.25" H
(27 cm x 18 cm)
LARGE - 11.5" W x 8.25" H
(29 cm x 21 cm)
XLARGE - 12.5" W x 9.25" H
(32 cm x 24 cm)
Skill level: Intermediate (experience with zippers and sewing through several layers is helpful)
The 21 page tutorial includes:
- computer generated, tiled pattern that can be printed on 8.5" x 11" + A4 printer paper
- large format file (A0) for copy shop printing
- cutting guide + measurements for cutting pattern pieces with a rotary cutter
- detailed, step by step illustrated instructions
- fabric requirements and supply list
- bag hardware sources
- printable project planner sheet
- glossary of sewing terms
- lots of tips to help along the way
#THEDOUBLEZIPPOUCH Check out this tag on Instagram for lots of inspiration!
• Purchasing this pattern gives you, the buyer, license to sell items made using this pattern on a handmade
scale. License details included in pattern.
• This PDF pattern is an instant download - once payment has cleared, an email will be sent to you with a
download link. Please save files to your computer as the download link will expire after three downloads. For
accuracy in printing, please use Adobe Reader or Acrobat for viewing/printing files.
• Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
© 2017 LBG STUDIO. All rights reserved. www.lbg-studio.com
We do not allow our patterns to be reproduced, copied, or redistributed in any form. Reselling or sharing of PDF patterns is strictly prohibited.